Contact the LGF of MN home office
Phone # 320-235-8448
Web Address- www.lgfws.com
Mailing Address- 1025 19th Ave SW
Willmar, Minnesota 56201
The Minnesota State Coordinator will:
- Discuss your needs as they apply to your community.
- Follow up phone conversation with helpful new chapter information and CD’s from past media coverage. This will be sent by mail and/or E-mail.
- Follow up with phone call approximately (7) days after information is mailed.
- Discuss information and assist with setting up of a meeting, date, time and place.
- Assist with media coverage of meeting and send out posters to place around community. Radio and newspapers will also be contacted with meeting information.
- Attend meeting, answer any questions from the public and assist in the starting of a new board.
- Discuss insurance information and how LGF of MN can help in many other ways to make their chapter successful.
- Discuss the funds needed to operate chapter included and not limited to the pontoon and other supplies.
- Order the pontoon, take delivery for the chapter and arrange to have sponsors logo’s placed on the pontoon.
- Arrange delivery of the pontoon and supplies to the chapter.
- LGF of MN will continue to support the new chapter with continuous contact and suggestions for development.